The online store of Rakhibazaar.com is one of the best platforms for the people of India to buy Rakhi online as well as Rakhi gifts online. For Raksha Bandhan 2019, the portal is advancing its range of online Rakhis as well as Rakhi Gifts with many wonderful additions.
Rakhi is not a simple thread: It is a string of love and a bundle of emotions a sister tie on the wrist of her loving brother. And, as usual brothers & sisters exchange gifts with each other. But you want to celebrate this time uniquely and still not finding the way how to convey your love towards brother or sister? Then don’t worry; today apart from the best Rakhi gifts, you would get to know other things which can make your Raksha Bandhan special.
Besides the gifts, Rakhi and sweets, you can add more joy and excitement in the celebration by expressing your love towards your brother or sister with heartfelt messages. Yes! You heard absolutely right. When your sibling would know your inner feelings towards him/her, then indeed he/she would feel very special and happy. This thing would make the celebration of Raksha Bandhan more sparkling and memorable.
You can express your love towards your lovely brother or sister by saying all the below suggested heartfelt Rakhi special messages. Let’s have a look at these wonderful messages-
1. Dear sister every day I thank God for giving me the world best sister. You make my life more beautiful. Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan sister! Love you so much!
2. Life is beautiful because I have the most supporting, caring and loving brother by my side. Brother thanks for all the love and support. I love you till the moon and back. You are the brother a sister can ask for.
3. You tease me and fight with me a lot but I know whenever I feel sad no other one can sense it the way you do. You are not only my brother, but you are also my best friend. I will always be grateful to God to send me an angel in the form of a brother.
4. The place you hold in my heart will never be taken by anyone. Sister, I know I trouble you a lot but I also love you beyond my words would ever define. Love you sister and happy Raksha Bandhan!!
5. My life may not be the same in the coming years but my love would never be changed for you. Sister, you are my best friend, secret keeper and my second mother. Thanks for taking care of me as the mom and love me unconditionally. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister!
6. Thank you so much, bro, for understanding and supporting me in every decision of mine. Thanks for being the number one brother. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Rakhi Bhai!!
7. On this special occasion of Raksha Bandhan, sister I want to give you a promise to be always there for you in your ups and downs. I will always protect you from the evil eye. And, don’t forget, I will always tease you as I do. Your handsome brother!!
8. I learn so many important lessons of life from you ‘brother’. Thanks for motivating me, teaching me vital lesions of life and making me the person who I am today. No one can be like you and I love you beyond the limit. Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan Brother!!
9. Wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan sweet sister. I always pray to God for your good health and long life. You are the best sister I feel blessed to have in my life. Thank you so much sister for supporting and motivating me always.
10. You are the apple of my eye my dearest brother. You are the reason of my happiness. I feel proud to be called your sister. You are so humble and gentle brother. I wish you nothing but the best in life. Happy Rakhi!
Hope! These messages would bring love and happiness to your celebration. These messages would also express your immense love towards your siblings in ease manner. Let’s turn the occasion into the most happening one while conveying your inner feelings. If you want to add more zing to the celebration, then you can order Rakhi online and offline and along with can give unique Rakhi gifts and message card on which your thought is written. This gesture of you will surely make the occasion memorable.
For online Rakhi for brother and Rakhi gifts, you can visit a site called Rakhibazaar.com. On this portal, you would get thoughtful gifts and beautiful Rakhis.